Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Destination : Sydney - Day 2

2nd Day in Sydney. The weather doesn't look like its going to be awesome. The day is cloudy, with little/no sun, and temperatures of around 17 degrees.

Took a nice 30 minutes walk to the train station to catch a train to the CBD.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Choices choices..

We stopped at 'Town Hall' station and proceeded to walk randomly, target was the harbour down at 'the rocks'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Queen Victoria Building aka the QVB.

Hear say this up class shopping center is owned by a Malaysian company...

Photobucket
Yes. Restored and owned by Ipoh Limited~!

Photobucket
How I wished I had an ultra-wide or a fisheye lens for this shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wet wet wet..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anti Slip....rightttt...

If you're wondering what the above shot is, those are state-of-the-art-anti-slip-surface....my ass~!. They were so slippery, they couldn't even grip my wet rubber shoes! I almost tasted Australian tar for a moment there.

After wondering around the city for a good 3 hours, we finally arrived at 'the rocks'.

Photobucket

I bet everyone that visited Sydney would have been here. Its one of those 'tourist attractions'.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To wrap up our day, we headed down to the iconic Sydney Harbour bridge, and the Opera House.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Again, how I wished I had an Ultra-wide angle lens for this shot.

Photobucket
Jewels in the sky.

After freezing our asses off for 2 hours in the chilly winter night for those shots, its time to head home

Join me for the 3rd day next.


Enjoy = )


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH! Sui woh! :) Nice :) But how much post work was done? :)

Hehe! finally saw the uncle in the tiny tiny speedo. I will also never really get it. Why they'd swim in winter I don't quite get. ;-)

ming said...

Not much.. just a lil level adjustments, or a bit of curve adjustment.

And black and white to mask off some crappy, dull, un-salvageable pictures. =P

Anonymous said...

Ming,
Nice shots for the night view mann! I can't take my eyes off them...

Latest News/Reviews